The God of Noise The God of Noise

ok

the orchestral/vocal sounds in the intro were cool, but u shuldve problably made that a tad longer and build up better. the drums come in way to sudden and are off beat on some parts. the synths were ok i guess, but not really dnb like. overall it culd use alot of mastering. also the name is cheesy as my grandma's cunt!

Dimrain47 responds:

Length and name were not my choice.

Khuskan - Midnight Khuskan - Midnight

w00t

hey man, this really cheers me up! wish it was longer :P
cool uplifting and brilliant drums. makes me want to make some myself X) good job i will make sure this gets some 5's
^_^

Khuskan responds:

Well make some then!

Try dnbwiki.com, that helped me a lot getting started with this, as well as help from API ;-)

SpyMusic SpyMusic

hey

great melody's man. i culd hook u up with the pendulum drum pack if u want, add me on msn timvanderpost@hotmail.com , this culd really be great with better mastering! good job! ^_^

Wet Asphalt Wet Asphalt

O.o

hehe i remember ur old account! lol i liked a song from that 1!! :P good times. good song.

cycerin responds:

Thought a few people would remember Demon Stone.

ToxicKlay vs. D-YEAHWEAH ToxicKlay vs. D-YEAHWEAH

omgz0rs

everthebest song lol u know it

KittenInAStocking responds:

My and D-YEAHWEAH salute you

dj_padman - Undead Rising dj_padman - Undead Rising

okokok

i like the first half with the vocal and stuff. then it got too hectic for me whahaha XD knocked me out lol. good job :P

^^

dj-padman1 responds:

Thanks man. Gotta love classic arcade game samples. I think Pacman will be my next target ;)

*Demon* */ZeRoBaSs *Demon* */ZeRoBaSs

wow

it made me happy when i didnt expect it. i remember not liking it earlier because i was into grime and all at the time. well it made me cheery and i downloaded! ^_^ i liked the drums and the simple synths u used to make the melody's proving that its what u do with it.

DnB Loop Thingy--_--LOOP DnB Loop Thingy--_--LOOP

OMG

yessss this got me dancing to the beat beat rythm yesyes w000000ty loops pwns..... ^_^_^_^_^
yay

MuSiC_Creater MuSiC_Creater

yo

i dont like ambiant. uhm nice i guess i dunno i dont like ambiant. cya 5/5

MuSic-Creater responds:

ty for the complament -_- gess u dont like ambitent at all tho -_- thanks for the score! =)

Die With Style 4--_--LOOP Die With Style 4--_--LOOP

w00t

alas, the new has arrived :P
once again it is nice ^^ very spooky sounding it wuld once again be nice for a boss battle. im not relly liking the snare but i think thats just taste. tnx again for the flp b4 ;)

^^